Thursday, August 1, 2013

Who Let The Dog Out? :)

Woof! Woof!

That means hello for those who can’t speak dog :)

My name is Woofy. I’m a 9-year-old Japanese Spitz. Seeing that my Human has decided to create a blog, I think it would just be right that I have my voice as well.


I’ll be sharing with you my life experiences and introduce you to some of my friends. I know you’re going to love to meet them. I can assure you that they’re just as adorable as I am. :)

They say dogs my age are already senior citizens, but I don’t let my age ruin all the fun! Yeah, sure, I may have “matured” a bit. I don’t tear up magazines, newspapers, or toilet rolls anymore but my energy level is still high! And, I don’t think I look that old. Just look at my photo, do I look like I’m 9? ;D

Anyway, that’s all for now folks. I’ll be back real soon.

Gotta go! There’s someone at the door!

~ Woofy

No comments:

Post a Comment