Friday, August 2, 2013

Got Me Hooked

One of the mobile games that I truly enjoy playing is Angry Birds. I seriously am addicted to it! But that’s not what I’m going to talk to you about today. That would be worthy of a post of its own. (Watch out for it! :) )

The game that got me hooked is called Icon Pop Songs by game developer Alegrium.


In this game, you’ll have to listen to the song (played in acoustic) then guess the artist or the song title using the jumbled letters at the bottom of the screen.


If you get stuck on a song, you can skip the song or use hints. You can also share it via Facebook or Twitter to get help from your friends. 

This is a great game for people who enjoy music and quiz games. :)

Currently, I have already finished the game. Guess I played it too fast? :D
So now I am patiently waiting for the next update so I can play more! :)



Note: I am in no way connected to the developers of both of the games that I mentioned in the post above. Neither was I paid nor compensated for sharing about the games. Just making friendly conversation. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment